Continental U.S. & Canada Furniture Delivery Options and Transit Times Delivery estimates are good faith estimates only. Scarletparkhomedecor.com will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery. We cannot ship to post office boxes. Once an order has been set up for shipment we cannot add additional items to the shipment. There may be additional costs for evening or weekend delivery, weekend delivery is not always available. If you have selected pick-up for your order, you must wait for a confirmation call from the warehouse to book a pickup appointment before going to collect your order.
Standard Shipping (Estimated 7 – 14 business days in transit)
If you change your mind about an item, you have (30) days from receiving your order to return the item(s) back to our warehouse. The customer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping costs. The customer is also responsible for arranging any return shipments. Returns must be received in original condition and in original packaging within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Please ensure your order number is clearly marked on all boxes that is being returned. Items not received in original condition and in original packaging cannot be refunded. Only once the item(s) has been returned to the warehouse and have been inspected by our receiving team can the refund be issued.
Refunds can only be issued via the method used on the original purchase. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we will issue store credit equal to the amount of the refund.
Standard Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom order furniture.
All items marked as "Final Sale" are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by Scarlet Park Warranty. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items.
Custom Order Policy
Full payment is required for custom orders. Once production has commenced all costs of production have been incurred therefore a cancellation request whilst an order is in production would result in only 50% of the amount paid being refundable.
Once a custom order has been submitted there are no guarantees that they are able to be modified. Charges may apply to approve any production modifications.
Your credit card will be automatically charged for outstanding payments according to our Store Policy, including but not limited to overdue invoices and additional charges.
Damaged or Defective Items
We stand behind the quality of products we sell. While cases are rare, damages and defects do happen once in a while
- Inspect item upon delivery
- If damage is noted, accept delivery and sign off with the carrier "damaged upon arrival"
- Photograph the item and packaging and file a claim
- If an item is structurally damaged and completely unusable, refuse delivery
- Do not refuse undamaged items, you are responsible for all redelivery costs, including but not limited to storage fees
- To file a claim you must contact us through email within (3) calendar days
- Claims received in excess of (3) calendar days beyond the delivery will not be accepted
- Photographs must be clear and attached to your claim within (3) calendar days
- We will send a replacement via Standard Shipping, offer a blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. In the event of a replacement, items with structural damage and/or determined unusable will be fully replaced with an in-stock item where possible; items with aesthetic blemishes will be subject to a custom order replacement
- The customer may be responsible for any labor and/or shipping of parts/(s)
- If you do not accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for the safe return of the items (s) under our 'Buyer’s Remorse' policy
- In the event Scarlet Park deems all resolution attempts have failed, Scarlet Park reserves the right at any time to cancel and refund the damaged or defective item in full, less all associated shipping charges
- All items marked as Final Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by Scarlet Parks Warranty. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items
Furniture Order Processing Time
Orders in stock take approximately 24 - 48 hours to be set up for shipment. A shipping order will be created from the delivery company to pick up the order at which time a tracking number will be created. The tracking number and other tracking information are provided via email within 2 – 4 business days.
Delayed Delivery Service
If there is a specific time period when you may not be able to accept delivery, you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order to discuss the possibility of delayed delivery. If you learn of a delivery conflict after placing your orders you must notify us prior to shipment. Temporary storage may be possible, but storage fees will apply on a per day basis and at the cost of the customer. Consignee changes require written notice 5 business days prior to shipment. If the customer is unreachable by phone and/or email, unable or unwilling to take delivery after 30 days of Scarlet Parks efforts to inform the customer of delivery, the customer forfeits the order along with any balance paid, and Scarlet Park has full discretion on how the order 's items are to be handled.
Refunds can only be issued via the method of the original purchase. If original method of payment is no longer available, we will issue store credit equal to the amount of the refund. It may take up to 5 business days for credit to appear. Scarlet Park cannot be held responsible for third party costs. Returns received past 30 days from the date of receipt and/or not received in original condition cannot be refunded.
All items marked as Final Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by Scarlet Parks Warranty. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items.
You may login using your email address and chosen password to view order history, print receipts, and pick up tracking information and details regarding your order. You may also email email@example.com
Scarlet Park is located in Toronto, Canada, and charges no sales tax on any orders shipped outside of Canada. You are expected to comply with your state's current laws regarding purchases over the internet.
In placing an order, you warranty that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing accurate, true and complete information, and that you have the authority to place the order.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use scarletparkhomedecor.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Scarletparkhomedecor.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders at its sole discretion.